9 Milford Street

Boston, MA ~ c. 1870 Boasting over 4,100 square feet of floor space, this South End Boston residence was chock-full of reclaimed wood framing material.

148 West Concord Street

Boston, MA ~ 1899 Containing five floors of softwood joists, Boston’s 148 West Concord Street was a prolific and hyper-local source of reclaimed wood.

45-47 Bacon Street

Watertown, MA ~ 1925 Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood above the slow-moving Charles River, this industrial building was demolished in the fall of 2014, yielding a small lot of tight-grained Heart Pine structural timbers.

Graves Island Light Station

Boston Harbor, MA ~ 1903 Our reclaimed oak flooring was just installed at the most wildly inaccessible jobsite we’ve ever visited. It’s also one of the most beautiful.

Atlas Terminal Warehouse

Providence, RI ~ 1913 Built in 1913 to serve the port of Providence, the Atlas Terminal warehouse was razed in 2013-2014, yielding top-notch reclaimed Heart Pine timbers and decking.

Terminal Storage Warehouse

BOSTON, MA ~ c. 1915  Located between residential Charlestown and Boston Harbor, 2013 renovations of the 111,720 square foot Terminal Storage Warehouse yielded thousands of feet of reclaimed old-growth Heart Pine decking.  The builder of the circa 1915 structure was the eponymous Terminal Storage Warehouse Company. Located near the Mystic River, Boston Harbor, and the old Boston & … Read More

Jordan Marsh Stables

BOSTON, MA ~ c. 1913  Built to stable the New England institution Jordan Marsh & Company’s horses, this ornate Harrison Avenue brick building was home to five stories of working industrial stables, complete with ramps, troughs, and horse showers. Long since made obsolete by the automobile, the building has since housed a number of businesses, … Read More

One Hanson Street

South End, Boston, MA ~ 1893 A classic South End brownstone, One Hanson Street was a tremendous source of reclaimed wood floor joists.  The building, which rests at the end of a row of connecting wood frame and brick façade residences, abuts one of the Hanson Street alleys between Tremont and Bond streets.  Our best … Read More

22 Murdock Street

Cambridge, MA ~ 1854 This modest Cambridge residence was built in 1854, the same year the world’s first oil well was drilled and the Boston Public Library opened.  Located on an alley-sized side street outside of Inman Square, the 1,000 square foot building is being gut-renovated to expand the size of the attic and include a … Read More

Texon Mill Building

South Hadley, MA ~ 1873 Home to the first navigable commercial canal and revolutionary inclined plane lift in the Northeast United States, the abandoned and slowly crumbling Texon mill building site was a notorious eyesore along the banks of the Connecticut river.